News & Announcements regarding releases, features, exporters and project coordination.
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:17 am
Odilkhan Yakubov wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:58 am
Is it supported by my system or not? As said before, my CPU is legacy. Exactly, Core2Quad Q6600
My previous CPU from same time or so, the core 2 duo e4500 (Q3'07) was not supported in most of the software that i use. I had to upgrade in mid 2016.
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:07 pm
- Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Yes, thats it! BUT, i using Cycles too with this config.
Allah bless us!
- Posts: 2880
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 pm
- Location: Germany
Thanks to acasta69
, daily builds of BlendLuxCore are now available as well.
I have updated the first post.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 am
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:31 am
- Location: UK
Great. Thank you