b2przemo renders

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
Dez!

Re: b2przemo renders

Post by Dez! »

Yes, you can't take your eyes off the metal in Luxcore, it's beautiful!
Linux Plasma | Ryzen 5, 32Gb, SSD M2, GT 590 RX | BenQ 27 | Wacom One | Microsoft Ergo | Tie Guan Yin tea
http://dezigner.tilda.ws/
b2przemo

Post by b2przemo »

Dez! wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:03 am Yes, you can't take your eyes off the metal in Luxcore, it's beautiful!
I've tried to use Supra files which works nicely, but finally when it comes to tweaking shader IMO is better to do it in an Artistic way - judging by the preferred appearance. You got some nice metals in Your renders, I like the hyperrealistic look when everything is perfect.
--------------------------------------------------------
Another small idea of the office. Post in DarkTable. About 1000spp without denoising.
Attachments
main-render-1_oceanOffice.jpg
render-2_oceanOffice.jpg
b2przemo

Lollipop Lady

Post by b2przemo »

An old personal project of roller girl. Finished after a very long time. I almost forgot about her :(
Attachments
DT_lolipoplady_2k.jpg
DT_lolipoplady_2k_back1.jpg
DT_lolipoplady_2k_back2.jpg
DT_lolipoplady_2k_side.jpg
b2przemo

Black Whiskey

Post by b2przemo »

Black whiskey on the black background. It's not so obvious in the rendered image but glass has some rough dirt on it (fingerprints) and probably caustics should be stronger to lit the background a bit. No denoise, 1024 spp. Very subtle postproduction in the Darktable (lowering saturation, add brightness).
Attachments
Whiskey_render-2.jpg
b2przemo

some attempts

Post by b2przemo »

I did it mostly for practicing procedural texturing and lighting in Lux. Greenery was done with instanced geometries over scattered hair systems that's why it has overlapping geometries.
Attachments
october_sofa_1.jpg
Toraja_sofa_ecoMood_02.jpg
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Post by Sharlybg »

I'm definitely a fan of your interior renders. The second pic is so well done , great mood ;)
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA
Dez!

Post by Dez! »

beauty!
woooooow
Linux Plasma | Ryzen 5, 32Gb, SSD M2, GT 590 RX | BenQ 27 | Wacom One | Microsoft Ergo | Tie Guan Yin tea
http://dezigner.tilda.ws/
b2przemo

white kitchen 1

Post by b2przemo »

Thanks, guys :D

Below, a white kitchen project - practicing high-key lighting in Lux Core. I'm not so sure about white balance :| I don't have any proper calibration tool and each machine display different white values - one is cold and the other display as more contrasted warmer image... so I'm not sure how it will look like on your screen but I aimed for 5800K :?
Evo chairs from Paged furniture company and Tamazo table designed by Swallows Tails.
Attachments
kitchen_main_shot_02.jpg
kitchen_shot_1_02.jpg
kitchen_shot_2_02.jpg
Last edited by b2przemo on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Post by Sharlybg »

The design and shading look great. ;)
Only the lighting is down from my POV.
Look like unrealistic lamp light and shadow.
To sharp to flat no variation.
A good hdri from hdri haven could give this scene the deserved lighting.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA
b2przemo

Post by b2przemo »

Sharlybg wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:30 pm The design and shading look great. ;)
Only the lighting is down from my POV.
Look like unrealistic lamp light and shadow.
To sharp to flat no variation.
A good hdri from hdri haven could give this scene the deserved lighting.
Thank You for feedback.
I've used hdri texture together with 4 lamps but the final outcome still was very noisy and I wasn't able to find what was caused the performance issue. In opposite to previous renders, the geometry for the building was closed this time, the glass window was made from arch glass shader. I tried to achieve something like very bright overcast from window but still preserve some details in white wood (bump, spect etc). The problem is that when it comes to the scenario where filmic false colors show dark blues and reds the rendering becomes far more difficult and slower to remove the noise. Normally with values like grey/green, the noise disappears about 100-200 samples... in this particular scenario, I wasn't able to get rid of it in 2000spp. I probably do some errors with light values, I used lumens and don't change any special settings in lux itself (standard cache setup nothing fancy, log power for lights). I tried to balance shaders values (it make a quite big performance difference if there is a too big contrast between blacks and whites materials) and check how light paths values can lit the darken spots more - that's why there are these additional lights that incorporate some lighting, without them the concrete over the window was very noisy.