BlendLuxCore Development

Discussion related to the LuxCore functionality, implementations and API.
TAO
Developer
Developer

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by TAO »

kintuX wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:48 pm
TAO wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:17 pm last night I start to add Ocio in the blender and I am still a little bit fuzzy here because I'm not a blender user. sorry if my questions are dumb.
By adding Aces to the blender all these options will be added to the blender and I can read them simply and purse them to luxcore. but I'm not sure if that's the correct way to do it and if I should add Aces/Ocio config to blender like this.
I need a little bit of help here.
Yes, by the looks everything seems alright.
So do you have a demo version or a branch somewhere ready for testing?
I'm busy these days on a different part of the code but to be honest I'm having a hard time parsing a few options and how to use one single config in the Aces because I'm not a blender user or python programmer and I'm alone with the process at the moment when I fix it I will create a pull request and it will be available for everyone very soon.
kintuX

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by kintuX »

TAO wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:45 am I'm busy these days on a different part of the code but to be honest I'm having a hard time parsing a few options and how to use one single config in the Aces because I'm not a blender user or python programmer and I'm alone with the process at the moment when I fix it I will create a pull request and it will be available for everyone very soon.
Oh, good news.
Thank you for the notice and stay well.