LuxCoreRender Instagram page

General project and community related discussions and offtopic threads.
surferdude

LuxCoreRender Instagram page

Post by surferdude »

Hi,

I've recently started to use LuxCoreRender and completely fell in love with the engine.

To my surprise, no Instagram page is dedicated to LuxCoreRender...

So I decided to open an account and make an online gallery on Instagram by reposting other people's work.
I plan to post images twice a week, maybe more, and when I get the audience I forward them to support the project more :) that's my main intention.

Before starting anything, I have two questions.

1. Can I use the LuxCoreRender logo?
2. Should I write in the description that this is an unofficial page?

I would like to keep some kind of officialness, otherwise, I'm not sure that people will take it seriously. I've attached a screenshot below to show how it looks.

Nevertheless, I can change the logo and write a proper description.

I already registered the LuxCoreRender username on Instagram, however, I can give it to the core team anytime.
My website - https://elvinaliyev.com/

Elvin
Attachments
luxcore.jpg
TAO
Developer
Developer

Re: LuxCoreRender Instagram page

Post by TAO »

surferdude wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:36 pm Hi,

I've recently started to use LuxCoreRender and completely fell in love with the engine.

To my surprise, no Instagram page is dedicated to LuxCoreRender...

So I decided to open an account and make an online gallery on Instagram by reposting other people's work.
I plan to post images twice a week, maybe more, and when I get the audience I forward them to support the project more :) that's my main intention.

Before starting anything, I have two questions.

1. Can I use the LuxCoreRender logo?
2. Should I write in the description that this is an unofficial page?

I would like to keep some kind of officialness, otherwise, I'm not sure that people will take it seriously. I've attached a screenshot below to show how it looks.

Nevertheless, I can change the logo and write a proper description.

I already registered the LuxCoreRender username on Instagram, however, I can give it to the core team anytime.
My website - https://elvinaliyev.com/

Elvin
Thank you, do not upload anything on that yet, we will take it very soon. just give us a little bit of time as we have a few things to solve at the moment.
surferdude

Post by surferdude »

Sure no problem, do whatever better works for you.
epilectrolytics
Donor
Donor

Post by epilectrolytics »

This is a very good idea, there are many talented artists on this forum granting high quality content.
I'm okay with TAO, who is a developer and an artist as well, taking control.
Having no Instagram myself but having made lots of (mostly caustics like this) animations over the last years I would like to contribute.
TAO
Developer
Developer

Post by TAO »

Hi again, please send me the information in a private message, we prepare a few things that should be good for starting the page.
JulianoLisboa

Post by JulianoLisboa »

Hello, our instagram page is active, please follow us, whoever wants images posted send a message there via direct. Our profile is:
www.instagram.com/luxcorerender/

Thanks
epilectrolytics
Donor
Donor

Post by epilectrolytics »

JulianoLisboa wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:56 pm Hello, our instagram page is active
Thanks!
I tried to open an Instagram account but after a couple days they block the login asking for mobile phone number which I'm not going to provide.
If there is interest here is an animation that would fit I think (link to the animation file in the first post via dropbox).