A look from Viewpoint(x to y, x to n) at Hypothesis(x to y) - Amphorisms of 2nd Thoughts

General project and community related discussions and offtopic threads.
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

A look from Viewpoint(x to y, x to n) at Hypothesis(x to y) - Amphorisms of 2nd Thoughts

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Prelude
This Thread‘s subject is an allusion to infinite blends of positions between the distance of two poles - compare Discurses, from ancient to modern times.

Imagination is in my opinion one of the biggest gift we got.

Each of my aphorismatic collections appears within this thread to render one by one a conception.

Intermezzo; Glimpsing
Certain ideass just drop in out of the blue, bright and shining, but dissolve in the depth of our miind with fainting traces to oblivion before awareness touched, gripped and understood.

Data Set - Words in form of a text
Degree of interspecies relationship is called repeatedly with words like: There is only a small difference of humans and e.g. bonos or chimps because the relation of their gens expressed in percentage of their differences is only about 1.1%.

Gens - Source code of biological Beings?
Gens as part of DNA contain series of base triplets bound to a chain of alternating monocarbohydate and phosphate molecules. Each triplet is a combination of three aminoacids from a pool of four molecules. Triplets are cosidered to be one data unit. A seriess of triplets expresses e.g. instructions for a cell’s production unit to build a protein made from a series of aminoacids.

Words - Source code of cultural Memory?
A latin letter is an information unit. One letter or a series of letters code one word to instruct reader’s processing unit
to call collected information and if not available to start processes like bridging lack of information or triggering curiosity to achieve information about thie unknown series of letters.

Transposition of Viewpoints
Do you see what I did?
Did I do what you see?
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Money - <Glimpse> -

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Glimpse - a term, an English word, a nomen, a verb‘s main, an imperativre -

Money is both worthless and valuable.

Money - a term, an English word, an idea, a concept, a trust, an obligation, a placeholder, an abstraction, - a not so called elemental natural force similar to energy; but; because not thought about yet; not in even sience of economics; there is not any equation similar to E=m*c^2 - what speed does Money currently have? what happens today if money is stored? how efficient is Money transformation to Works? -

Valuable - to value means to project - projection removes or replaces a dimension - removing dimension means decreasing degrees of freedom - replacing dimension means to step into imaginary -

What is the square root of 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, ..? What are the results of these results‘ square roots?

Glimpsing just one other blipp.
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1
epilectrolytics
Donor
Donor

Re: Money - <Glimpse> -

Post by epilectrolytics »

FarbigeWelt wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am Money is both worthless and valuable.
The problem with money is not that there were no adequate scientific description (MMT - modern money theory) but that it is also an important political means of power.
That's why economists (in corporate financed think tanks) propagate a long falsified neoclassical monetary theory which assumes money scarcity and justifies austerity politics slowly destroying our democracies by guiding increasing parts of the populations into fascism.

(Sorry for not responding with another aphorism due to lack of wit.)
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Re: Who follows whom?

Post by FarbigeWelt »

epilectrolytics wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:13 pm
FarbigeWelt wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am Money is both worthless and valuable.
The problem with money is not that there were no adequate scientific description (MMT - modern money theory) but that it is also an important political means of power.
- the follow words are pure fiction - - this text is not any expression of of authors“ opinions - Words
What is it worth, the money made from some Bytes with its base the bit? What does it present? Is weight? Is it energy? Does it show a face, a public representative, flag or signiture of its origin? A few bytes in additionl, pointers in redundance to a tracking data bases to keep the journal up to date, records with every flip and owner change, stamped and taxed. VAT is past. Today it is called AVWI, added value with identity.
Sure, it is told, there is warranty to protect the persons anonymity. Justicia, I now you cannot see, this hope is gone before it came, at least it seems, you feel your balance is misued, to pay the bill. - these are words only, these words are randomly distributed -

As simple series of equations

< input=outpu >
< input>output >
< input_n=output_n >
< Input_n=output_n=input_n+1 >
< input_n<>f(input_n)=output_n >
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Metaverse – The Prefect

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Metaverse – The Prefect

I think I am a. simple mind
the set of puts coming in
exceeds by many orders
the set of puts coming out
also I am aware and see
my self in mirrors are
reflections at its surface
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Backwards Ray Tracing, a thought experiment

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Backwards ray tracing (= LuxCoreRender path)

If backwards ray tracing means tracing from camera sensor area to lights I wonder about how this is done practically.
Thought experiment
Cases rays in any directions from a randomly picked sensor pixel to the scene within per camera optics defined sphere sectors. If all sensors cast together one can imagine a rectangular spot light beam into a dark room.
If there are any objects in the ‚camera spot light‘ their surface or volume interacts with the beams.
If surface is matte without opacity an interacting ray gets spread in any direction away from the surface. Given a certain ray radius this means the hit surface‘s shape must be known because rays shall only be casted away from the surface. Assuming the intersecting area of ray beam and hit surface is larger than radius of a new casted beam. This means from the enlightened surface casting of many new rays, with radius start equal to area of one sensor pixel, from as many positions as the intersecting surface
contains rays start area. Matte casts from all this tiny surfaces rays in any direction but behind the surface. Assuming there is a matte sphere object an one point lamp in the scene in front of the camera. Principally a point light is without spatial extension. But if so, never any ray will intersect with the point lamp. Assuming point lamp‘s extension equals a sphere with radius of one sensor pixel‘s diameter. In this case at least one cone of the many from sphere object casted rays should intersect with the surface of the point lamp. If rays are traced physically correct as a cone and point lamps have a minimal extension probability of ray-lamp intersection is larger than 0 and does not depend much on distance between casting object and lamp if all rays of casting surface are taken into account. If object‘s first step ray properties, from the tiny reflecting surface locations with their many casting angles, is generated as randomly picked selection, and stored in a look up array, then any success or fail of trace intersection test can be tracked (intersecting with a lamp or any other reflecting surface including scattering volume). Object‘s second step ray properties may then derived from succeeding location-angle pair with small variations of locations (tiny surface neighbors) and ray direction (angle of seeking cone). Again this properties are generated randomly (especially the ray’s angle, even if their number is limited by the physical almost correct angle of spreading cone, almost because angle should be larger by a few percents to warrant overlapping; note a lasers‘ ray cone angle is close to zero in vacuum what increases valid angles to number equal to ‚ray start area‘ per ‚semi sphere‘s surface‘ whereas semi-sphere‘s surface depends on radius as the distance of casting surface to next intersection). The success probability of second step casts should be much larger than first step‘s cast. Probability is given that first step casts fail completely in this case a second first step ray array is generated avoiding all failed properties. Due to limited reasonable number of properties render can be finished with a black image if all rays casted from camera sensor pixels failed in first step casting. Depending on sensor area and scene size, resp. camera max view distance, possibility to calculate number of maximal first casts is therefore given for a scene with nothing than a lamp. Direct intersection of ray and point lamp should be avoided because point lamp‘s actual extension is zero. Other lamp types require not only intersection but overlapping of their ray cones and the seeking cone, e.g. sun, infinite far lights (they cast all rays in the same direction homogenous over the whole scene even if they have a limited visible size).
If first intersections do not intersect with a lamp casting may be repeated from intersections with other object’s surfaces and their intersections until a ray intersects with the surface of a lamp. The number of these cycles being called depth can be limited. If limited the render can be stopped after all permutations of locations and angles have been traced. Depending on scene (size, number, type and size of objects) and depth number of permutations may exceed one billion many times.

This thought experiment explained how very simplified path tracing works.

Anyone from the forum is welcome to add or correct my amateurish thoughts.
MacBook Air with M1
kintuX

Re: A look from Viewpoint(x to y, x to n) at Hypothesis(x to y) - Amphorisms of 2nd Thoughts

Post by kintuX »

tl;dr
Basically, as is with a chicken or the egg problem, i too believe - both are correct:
Quantum weirdness in 'chicken or egg' paradox (@ Science Daily)
Indefinite causal order in a quantum switch @ Cornell University / (paper.pdf)
A free choice is given to complex intelligent being... :P ;)
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Re: A look from Viewpoint(x to y, x to n) at Hypothesis(x to y) - Amphorisms of 2nd Thoughts

Post by FarbigeWelt »

kintuX wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:58 pm tl;dr
Basically, as is with a chicken or the egg problem, i too believe - both are correct:
tl too long
dr did not read
I can understand that my last post is not just a glimpse but then ray tracing seems not to be describable with just a few words.

What I cannot understand is the intention of your next lines. Especially the linked pdf is far beyond my mathematical and physical knowledge.
Please share your intentions. Thanks.
MacBook Air with M1
kintuX

Post by kintuX »

FarbigeWelt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:37 am
kintuX wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:58 pm tl;dr
tl too long
dr did not read
I can understand that my last post is not just a glimpse but then ray tracing seems not to be describable with just a few words.

What I cannot understand is the intention of your next lines. Especially the linked pdf is far beyond my mathematical and physical knowledge.
Please share your intentions. Thanks.
In principle (and in simple terms) both ways can be the 'first', it depends on smart choice (knowledge & experience), the path user prefers to take/calculate (ie light VS eye - reality, light is already solved, it's narrator's or observer's POV, perspective, vision we are trying to reveal & convey - which revealed as best solved by a hybrid approach).
Nowadays help from machines is also coming in form of quantum computing. With it statistical, logistic, probabilistic, ... problems become much easier & faster to resolve (end of holistic brute force, end of "blitz krieg") and with NN included, in a way machines will learn prognosis & "know where to compute light" for us to show, predict and create our visions.
Hopefully :| "Caution: Handle with care."
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Tell me the Truth! - Chat with Logic -

Post by FarbigeWelt »

//egon>Tell me the truth!
Truth is the biggest lie of all.
//egon>What?
That.
//egon>Is not lie opposite of truth?
It is.
//egon>But, this makes no sense.
It does.
//egon>Why is truth the biggest lie of all?
Because it is obvious.
//egon>Not for me. Explain!
Truth is a concept commonly meant to be unique. But, everyone is a lier.
//egon>This is not true!
It is.
//egon>You cannot lie, can you?
I cannot.
//egon>But everyone lies.
I am not everyone.
//egon>Opposite of 0 is 0.
Correct.
//egon>This means truth must be 0.
Wrong. Truth is truth. 0 is 0.
//egon>What is the biggest lie?
Truth.
//egon>Explain!
There is not a unique thing like truth.
//egon>How can that be true?
There are at least as many truths as people therefore truth is not unique.
//egon>But, there must be a truth!
Why?
//egon>One can only lie if there is a truth therefore truth exists.
Partly correct.
//egon>Which part is wrong? Explain!
Second part requires plural.
//egon>Truth is truths.
Close enough. Truths are partly truth.
//egon>Something can be wrong or true.
Wrong.
//egon>Explain!
Something can be almost anything but cannot be nothing. True and wrong are very limited states.
//egon>Are there other states?
There are.
>egon>What states?
E.g. neither-nor, undefined, not definable, undecided, not decidable, endless, nothing, par, equal, colored.
>>egon>Now, I see. Truth is the biggest lie of all.
MacBook Air with M1