LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

News & Announcements regarding releases, features, exporters and project coordination.
JulianoLisboa
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:29 am

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by JulianoLisboa » Mon May 31, 2021 12:42 pm

The new build of Blendluxcore on windows is giving this error.
luxcore_error.jpg

mib2berlin
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by mib2berlin » Mon May 31, 2021 2:59 pm

JulianoLisboa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:42 pm
The new build of Blendluxcore on windows is giving this error.

Do you try to use Luxcore addon in Blender 2.93?
It does not work at moment.

Cheers, mib

Luximage
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by Luximage » Mon May 31, 2021 3:13 pm

It doesn't work in blender 2.92, something is wrong.

JulianoLisboa
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:29 am

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by JulianoLisboa » Mon May 31, 2021 3:22 pm

mib2berlin wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 2:59 pm
JulianoLisboa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:42 pm
The new build of Blendluxcore on windows is giving this error.

Do you try to use Luxcore addon in Blender 2.93?
It does not work at moment.

Cheers, mib
I use 2.92 and last week's build was working fine.

mib2berlin
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by mib2berlin » Mon May 31, 2021 3:26 pm

JulianoLisboa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:22 pm
mib2berlin wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 2:59 pm
JulianoLisboa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:42 pm
The new build of Blendluxcore on windows is giving this error.

Do you try to use Luxcore addon in Blender 2.93?
It does not work at moment.

Cheers, mib
I use 2.92 and last week's build was working fine.
I am sorry, testing 2.92 again and you are right.

Cheers, mib

User avatar
Dade
Developer
Posts: 5424
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm
Location: Italy

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by Dade » Mon May 31, 2021 4:33 pm

It is compiled with Python v3.9 so it can not work with Blender v2.92. It requires v2.93 however BlendLuxCore hasn't been yet updated for v2.93 so you can't really use daily builds at the moment. We are in the middle of the transition.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

JulianoLisboa
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:29 am

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by JulianoLisboa » Mon May 31, 2021 5:37 pm

Dade wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 4:33 pm
It is compiled with Python v3.9 so it can not work with Blender v2.92. It requires v2.93 however BlendLuxCore hasn't been yet updated for v2.93 so you can't really use daily builds at the moment. We are in the middle of the transition.
How can I download a version of 2.6 that still works at 2.92?

User avatar
Dade
Developer
Posts: 5424
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm
Location: Italy

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by Dade » Mon May 31, 2021 6:28 pm

JulianoLisboa wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 5:37 pm
Dade wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 4:33 pm
It is compiled with Python v3.9 so it can not work with Blender v2.92. It requires v2.93 however BlendLuxCore hasn't been yet updated for v2.93 so you can't really use daily builds at the moment. We are in the middle of the transition.
How can I download a version of 2.6 that still works at 2.92?
If you replace the pyluxcore.pyd and all .dll files with the one included in this .zip, it should work with v2.92: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19lAqUm ... sp=sharing
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

User avatar
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Posts: 4114
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by B.Y.O.B. » Mon May 31, 2021 8:31 pm

You'll have to be patient, currently the daily builds work neither in 2.92 (because of the newer Python version) nor in 2.93 (because of some changes in the Blender Python API). We'll fix this soon.

mib2berlin
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Post by mib2berlin » Mon May 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Dade wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:28 pm
Thank you Dade, is working fine.

Cheers, mib

Post Reply