I can reproduce the problem. It is in the image size. It is a bug in BCD library. As explained here (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=335&start=10#p3920), the image is downscaled several times according the parameter scale. Each time the width and the height must be divisible by 2.kintuX wrote: ↑Mon May 14, 2018 4:36 amHopefully this scene cuts it:
- Extract & Load - "burnzBug.bcf" (first renders cropped)
- use - Tool > Image view & wait for a moment - "... 100%, rendering done."
- set Film > Set resolution: Width (840) x Height (720), Apply
- Wait again for 'Samples per pixel 100%, rendering done.'
- use Film > Save outputs
- Check image 'RGB_IMAGEPIPELINE_2.png' in scene/root directory.
Is it like this?
So if you use a scale of 2, the image must be divisible one time. If you use a scale of 3, it must be divisible 2 times, etc. The workaround is to have an image width and image height that are a multiple of 2^(scale - 1).
To recap the workaround: just use the default scale value and and an image width/height that is a multiple of 4 (for instance 256x128 is ok, 251x128 is not, 250x128 is not).
Indeed, I'm going to fix this problem.