BlendLuxCore Development

Discussion related to the Engine functionality, implementations and API.
User avatar
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1525
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm
Location: Ivory Coast

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Sharlybg » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 pm

B.Y.O.B. wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:09 pm
Sorry, I completely forgot you can already use a custom file.
I will add the plugin.
I wonder how you manage to create crf file. But now .cube file are the most common ( see corona and Fstorm).
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA

User avatar
Dade
Developer
Developer
Posts: 3252
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm
Location: Italy

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Dade » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 pm

Sharlybg wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 pm
B.Y.O.B. wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:09 pm
Sorry, I completely forgot you can already use a custom file.
I will add the plugin.
I wonder how you manage to create crf file. But now .cube file are the most common ( see corona and Fstorm).
If some has the specs of .cube file format, it may be possible to add the support :idea:
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

kintuX
Posts: 473
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:37 am

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by kintuX » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 pm

B.Y.O.B. wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:09 pm
Sorry, I completely forgot you can already use a custom file.
I will add the plugin.
Thank you.
Dade wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 pm
If some has the specs of .cube file format, it may be possible to add the support :idea:
Do you mean something like the Gaussian CUBE File Format (by GODOT Engine @ GitHub) or...?

User avatar
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by B.Y.O.B. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:45 am

It's in.
Attachments
worlds_worst_lens.jpg
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

User avatar
Dade
Developer
Developer
Posts: 3252
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm
Location: Italy

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Dade » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:43 am

kintuX wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 pm
Dade wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 pm
If some has the specs of .cube file format, it may be possible to add the support :idea:
Do you mean something like the Gaussian CUBE File Format (by GODOT Engine @ GitHub) or...?
It seems to talk about volumetric data: http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/cube/

How is this related to camera response :?:
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Odilkhan Yakubov
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:07 pm
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Odilkhan Yakubov » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:28 pm

Why did you removed other integrators from the core? I like the Photon Mapping. Especially, it can be best integrator for CPU rendering. Is it possible to comeback that integrator again? I'm very pleased. Thanks.
Allah bless us!

User avatar
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1525
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm
Location: Ivory Coast

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Sharlybg » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:44 pm

It seems to talk about volumetric data: http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/cube/

How is this related to camera response :?:

For specification i think this link is more close to the subject :

https://github.com/wilg/LUTSpec

See here it's these type of files :
Note:
All of the Gorilla Grade LUTs are 3D LUTs in .cube, .3DL, and .look formats and are sRGB Look LUTs. They are not created to work in LOG.
A video to see how their are made :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tyYjsY ... e=youtu.be
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA

User avatar
Dade
Developer
Developer
Posts: 3252
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm
Location: Italy

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Dade » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:23 pm

Sharlybg wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:44 pm
It seems to talk about volumetric data: http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/cube/

How is this related to camera response :?:

For specification i think this link is more close to the subject :

https://github.com/wilg/LUTSpec
The link to the specs is broken but this seems to work: http://archive.is/cWkgi

P.S. https://github.com/LuxCoreRender/LuxCore/issues/81
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

kintuX
Posts: 473
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:37 am

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by kintuX » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:07 pm

Dade wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:43 am
kintuX wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 pm
Dade wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 pm
If some has the specs of .cube file format, it may be possible to add the support :idea:
Do you mean something like the Gaussian CUBE File Format (by GODOT Engine @ GitHub) or...?
It seems to talk about volumetric data: http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/cube/

How is this related to camera response :?:
Oh, my bad, that's unrelated. Sorry to waste your time.

User avatar
Dade
Developer
Developer
Posts: 3252
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm
Location: Italy

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Dade » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:22 pm

kintuX wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:07 pm
Dade wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:43 am
kintuX wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Do you mean something like the Gaussian CUBE File Format (by GODOT Engine @ GitHub) or...?
It seems to talk about volumetric data: http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/cube/

How is this related to camera response :?:
Oh, my bad, that's unrelated. Sorry to waste your time.
I think it is related, it is just quite strange to use a volumetric format for a camera response.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Post Reply