BlendLuxCore Development

Discussion related to the LuxCore functionality, implementations and API.
AndreasResch
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:32 am

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by AndreasResch » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:43 am

With 2.5 being near release, I assume this will be moved to 2.6.

epilectrolytics
Donor
Posts: 729
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:06 am

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by epilectrolytics » Mon May 24, 2021 6:49 pm

Could the SDS-cache for BiDir be exposed in BlendLuxCore, please?
Screen Shot.png

mib2berlin
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by mib2berlin » Wed May 26, 2021 6:42 am

Hi, @B.Y.O.B is there a timeline when BlendLuxCore is updated to Blender 2.93?
It will be published next week as far as I know.

Cheers, mib

User avatar
TAO
Developer
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:49 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by TAO » Wed May 26, 2021 7:25 pm

I know this is not relevant to the thread but I have a simple question is Scene_DefineBlenderMesh define just for a blender in python or it is available in c++ like Scene_DefineMesh too?
Omid Ghotbi (TAO)
Latest build Download link👇👇
https://github.com/LuxCoreRender/MaxToLux/releases
Last update information
https://forums.luxcorerender.org/viewto ... 590#p30154

User avatar
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Posts: 4077
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by B.Y.O.B. » Wed May 26, 2021 7:38 pm

epilectrolytics wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 6:49 pm
Could the SDS-cache for BiDir be exposed in BlendLuxCore, please?
Can you open a github issue for it so I don't forget?
mib2berlin wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:42 am
Hi, @B.Y.O.B is there a timeline when BlendLuxCore is updated to Blender 2.93?
It's planned.
TAO wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:25 pm
I know this is not relevant to the thread but I have a simple question is Scene_DefineBlenderMesh define just for a blender in python or it is available in c++ like Scene_DefineMesh too?
It's just for use in the Blender Python addon. I don't think it's callable from the C++ API (and it wouldn't make much sense to use, since it can only convert Blender mesh datastructures to LuxCore meshes).

User avatar
Sharlybg
Donor
Posts: 2779
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm
Location: Ivory Coast

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Sharlybg » Fri May 28, 2021 4:31 pm

Was just wondering about one thing :

Is it possible (coding wise ) to optional reshape/resize how the HDRi is seen when rendering ?
I mean maybe you want the environement to look a bit far/smaller. Like you are playing with a sphere dimension on wich the hdri is mapped.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA

User avatar
Sharlybg
Donor
Posts: 2779
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm
Location: Ivory Coast

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Sharlybg » Fri May 28, 2021 4:33 pm

Sharlybg wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:31 pm
Was just wondering about one thing :

Is it possible (coding wise ) to optional reshape/resize how the HDRi is seen when rendering ?
I mean maybe you want the environement to look a bit far/smaller. Like you are playing with a sphere dimension on wich the hdri is mapped.
Just put your file on a sun and switch to Hemi ;)
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA

User avatar
Dez!
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:09 am
Location: Ekaterinburg
Contact:

Re: BlendLuxCore Development

Post by Dez! » Sat May 29, 2021 10:28 am

I always do that.
Linux Plasma | Ryzen 5, 32Gb, SSD M2, GT 590 RX | BenQ 27 | Wacom One | Microsoft Ergo | Tie Guan Yin tea
http://dezigner.tilda.ws/

Post Reply