Hi Herveartstud3 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:17 amThanks, i will try and test... It is not a stand alone version but an add-on for Blender.
i do not use Blender
PS: despite my lack of knowledge, etc...whatever i may do to help: Please ask)
I had not much time yesterday, but you can use luxcorui and luxcoreconsole from within the addon just like standalone too.
If you move the binaries to another place, be aware to copy the embree/tbb/tbbmalloc libs too.
Example: goto the addon dir/bin, click on luxcoreui,, load a .cfg, voila.
If you cloned the luxcore repo already, you have a lot of example scenes available.
!! Its advised for now to play with blender, use this version untill 2.79a is released: https://builder.blender.org/download/bl ... x86_64.zip !!
I am pretty sure other exporters will show up with time, but atm only BlendLuxCore supports the new api basically .
This was just a testballoon on my still existing macOS 10.11 machine. The aim was to check how much is to be done to get it to work after the project reboot. Its not much todo in cmake but the libraries must be recompiled with c++11.
In the end i think we instruct you to do macOS maintaining
- look at the old macos repository and see whats in there. Some dependencies will be obsolete for now ( qt, unless we keep luxmark as is , etc. )
- if you wonder: the structure is like a /opt or /usr/local looks alike, aka same includes/lib/bin structure
- the specialized config for osx is thus still valid ( except embree version )
- update embree to 2.17.1 ( simple header/lib replacement is okay )
- in cmake set min target to 10.9 now, c++11 will only work reliable on Mavericks and up.
- almost all what i once setup still works, just add the newer systems to cmake too ( 10.12, 10.13 ) , the highestmost sdk will still be used.
- read the old macos readme, the prerequisites are still valid. Just we have now git instead hg,
- live and learn , btw.: in 2008 i started just as you: great luxrender but no osx version, thus i jumped in and never regretted
Contact me if you have questions.