LuxCore Render not showing

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
pryzmat

LuxCore Render not showing

Post by pryzmat »

Hello,
I'm new here, so greetings to everyone. I have problem installing your LuxCore addon in Blender 2.79b. Downloaded as zip file, tried to install from user preferences addon installer, but the addon is not showing on the addon list nor in the render engine list. I work on Win10, installed all the necessary software required like Intel C++ and MS Visual C++ 2017. Blender restarted and still nothing. Please help, what am I doing wrong?
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Re: LuxCore Render not showing

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

Sounds like you did everything right, not sure what could be wrong.
Are there any error messages in the console? You can open it in Blender with Window -> Toggle System Console.
Dade
Developer
Developer

Post by Dade »

pryzmat wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:42 pm I work on Win10, installed all the necessary software required like Intel C++ and MS Visual C++ 2017.
LuxCoreRender OpenCL version ? Try also the OpenCL-less version, if it works the problem may be in your OpenCL driver installation.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
pryzmat

Post by pryzmat »

OK. guys, my obvious mistake, as Dade suggested I installed OpenCL-less version this time and it worked! I was simply not aware of differences between OpenCL-and OpenCL-less versions.
Thank you so much for help.
Cheers! :D
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

For the OpenCL version you need a decent graphics card and recent drivers.