Textures Don't Save - Mac Beta3

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
CEROE

Textures Don't Save - Mac Beta3

Post by CEROE »

I downloaded the latest BlendLuxCore v2.1beta3 for Mac and have tried both versions in Blender 2.79b. Textures are not saving. Even while working on a scene they are disappearing. I've tried packing the textures and saving, but that hasn't worked either. Any ideas what might be happening?

Love the new Luxcore renderer in Blender. Textures look great and are easy to set up.

Carl
CEROE

Re: Textures Don't Save - Mac Beta3

Post by CEROE »

The entire material doesn't save, not just the textures.
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

This was a bug in Blender 2.79a I think, are you sure you are using 2.79b?
https://github.com/LuxCoreRender/BlendLuxCore/issues/12
CEROE

Post by CEROE »

I re-downloaded 2.79b and deleted the previous one. It appears to be the same version (Created/Modified 3/22/18). Anyway, everything works properly now. The materials were saving, but not showing up. They would even disappear from one object while I worked on another one. I must've corrupted my version somehow.

I'm really impressed with the new LuxCore. It's easy to use and the results are great. Doubt I'll be using Cycles much now.

I have artwork on Artstation and will create something with LuxCoreRender and post it. The test renders have been far superior to Cycles in my opinion and with much less work.

Thanks for responding!