Persistent Cache not loaded

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Re: Persistent Cache not loaded

Post by Sharlybg »

I maybe on a good stream now. Running a second and small low quality test anim to confirm before final frame. :)
GOOD_1.mp4
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 163 times
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA
juangea
Donor
Donor

Post by juangea »

TBH I've been trying to render some cube maps with the same technique I've been using lately, and for some reason the lighting was not exaxctly the same in all the images of the cubemaps, so the seams were visible, I was really puzzled but this, but there may be a relation to this, since every frame is a camera position.
But I have not been able to confirm it, that's why I have not reported it.
Dade
Developer
Developer

Post by Dade »

Have you run one frame rendering (to create the cache file) than disabled the "Compute & Overwrite" flag and run the animation rendering ?

You .blend is rendering fine here:

frames.jpg
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Post by Sharlybg »

Dade wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:38 am Have you run one frame rendering (to create the cache file) than disabled the "Compute & Overwrite" flag and run the animation rendering ?

You .blend is rendering fine here:

frames.jpg
Yes this what i did before but look like at some point the cache was compute withoute Light tracing enable. So enabling Light tracing and reducing the wave size stabilze everything.

I am now rendering the final frames. About that is there a tool to remove the small inconsistency introduced by denoiser ? I remenber in a discussion someone talk about " Temporal something " or " Flicker something"

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA