Help spectrum ies light

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
XRaf

Help spectrum ies light

Post by XRaf »

I would like to build the color spectrum of a 3000K light like this attachment but I don't know how to do it.
I saw the Lamp spectrum node but it is not there, and an irregular data node. Maybe the latter can be fine but I should have several with the data of the single colors to be combined with a single output.
Can I have your help?
Attachments
spettro.jpg
spettro.jpg (3.85 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
Light
Dade
Developer
Developer

Re: Help spectrum ies light

Post by Dade »

Are you just trying to set the temperature of a light source ? Or having having a different emission according the wave length ? The first is possible, the later isn't.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
XRaf

Re: Help spectrum ies light

Post by XRaf »

I edit the post. I am looking for the wavelength of the colors. in Luxcore there are some standard spectrum in node. The comparison between the parameters of the lighting software and the visual results of the colors with the parameters of Blender and the visual results of the colors, with the same parameters, are very different. I believe that, said simply enough but with fundamental bases, the colors of a scene are determined by the spectrum response of the light and the color of the material. Are only 2 parameters or 3 if we think to reflection coefficent. About reflection coefficent this is how much light power return in ambient with indirect light and here the colors take over. In this sense we could have, I believe and hope, better visual results without changing too many parameters and have a simpler rendering when it comes to getting closer to reality. personal opinion of course and I can imagine that not easy to put into practice
Light