I'm trying to create an object texture from an image.
For LuxRender, I found the following instructions to do so:
Are those instructions still valid?B.Y.O.B. wrote:Follow these steps:
- Create a new material for your object
- Go to textures tab and create a new texture
- choose "image texture" in the "Luxrender texture type" section
- add in the path to your texture
- go back to the materials settings
- press the "T" right of "diffuse color"
- choose your texture from the dropdown menu there
I had a problem to follow the last two steps - didn't find those controls in Blender LuxCore.
Thanks in advance,