External scenes

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
Shirley Ashikman

External scenes

Post by Shirley Ashikman »

I noticed that every tutorial I have watched so far is about internal scene renders. Is there a reason for this? Is there something I should do differently for these scenes?
Dade
Developer
Developer

Re: External scenes

Post by Dade »

Do you mean Indoor Vs outdoor scenes ? I assume because interior scenes are a lot harder to render in many ways.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Re: External scenes

Post by Sharlybg »

Shirley Ashikman wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:36 pm I noticed that every tutorial I have watched so far is about internal scene renders. Is there a reason for this? Is there something I should do differently for these scenes?
Most blender opensource renderer struggle with heavy GI 3d scene and Interior are one of them. As interior are common project for architectural viz at least there a lot of demand for speed up tip and trick.
In this regard Luxcore have the edge with the Gi cache feature wich help render complexe interior scene in minute instead of hours.

Another reason why there is less outdoor is the availability of outdoor props ( vegetation / grass weed / outdoor furniture / cars) ready made for the engine. Something i am working on currently as we already have tree assets for Luxcore on blendermarket.coming next is grass weed and small outdoor/indoor plants.
Then it will be easier to make a complete and easy to replicate tutorial on the exterior topic.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA