Windows compile deps files corrupted

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
Luxart

Windows compile deps files corrupted

Post by Luxart »

Hi All,

It is good to see Luxrender development in fast mode :D

The lib files in Windows compile deps are corrupted :( , Could someone please upload it again.

Thanks
Dade
Developer
Developer

Re: Windows compile deps files corrupted

Post by Dade »

Luxart wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:24 am It is good to see Luxrender development in fast mode :D

The lib files in Windows compile deps are corrupted :( , Could someone please upload it again.
I have some doubt:

- GitHub requires LFS extension (https://git-lfs.github.com) to download large binary files. It is included in GitHub client: https://desktop.github.com/

- Are you using the right VisualStudio version ?
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
Luxart

Post by Luxart »

Yes, I downloaded the files straight away like old BitBucket style :roll: , and the files are 1kb in size.

Downloading the library files now with Github client from the link given by you.

I will recompile the solution. Thank you :P
Dade
Developer
Developer

Post by Dade »

Luxart wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm Yes, I downloaded the files straight away like old BitBucket style :roll: , and the files are 1kb in size.
It is just a text file with the information about how to download the large binary file, it is how git LFS works (it is a bit annoying but it is forced by GitHUB).
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties