Lack of addons

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
samorodov.sy

Lack of addons

Post by samorodov.sy »

A banal problem, but I can not solve.
Performed a reinstallation of the operating system (Windows 10 - it was the same).
I put Blender 2.83 and Lux 2.5. The console says that the installation was successful, there is an addons in the folders, but it is not observed in the Blender software library
PS: Tried all versions of blender and lux, without results / tried from administrator rights.
Dade
Developer
Developer

Re: Lack of addons

Post by Dade »

samorodov.sy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:20 am I put Blender 2.83 and Lux 2.5. The console says that the installation was successful, there is an addons in the folders, but it is not observed in the Blender software library
Is the addon enabled ?
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
samorodov.sy

Post by samorodov.sy »

Dade wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:01 am
samorodov.sy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:20 am I put Blender 2.83 and Lux 2.5. The console says that the installation was successful, there is an addons in the folders, but it is not observed in the Blender software library
Is the addon enabled ?
The addon is missing from the library to enable it. I did everything as before, it came to what I did according to the instructions, the result is nothing
Dade
Developer
Developer

Post by Dade »

samorodov.sy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 am The addon is missing from the library to enable it. I did everything as before, it came to what I did according to the instructions, the result is nothing
You installed the .zip from Blender Preferences, you get no error and you don't see BlenderLuxCore inside list of addons after ?
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
samorodov.sy

Post by samorodov.sy »

Dade wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:44 pm
samorodov.sy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 am The addon is missing from the library to enable it. I did everything as before, it came to what I did according to the instructions, the result is nothing
You installed the .zip from Blender Preferences, you get no error and you don't see BlenderLuxCore inside list of addons after ?
It's all like that
samorodov.sy

Post by samorodov.sy »

Went to drastic steps (work is waiting), reinstalled the operating system again. Now everything is fine