I am the unexpected, and you are the best (updated variant caustics Luxcore 2.6)

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

I am the unexpected, and you are the best (updated variant caustics Luxcore 2.6)

Post by joyasrohrbach »

Hi

This is part of something I am working on, and some frames deserved some special love.
Here is a version with added caustics made with Luxcore 2.6 and Blender 2.93 Cycles
rendered at 4K - The main goal is to have a very subtle color palette creating an ambience, the image is not grayscale,
so this is a good color test for your screen and eyes.
LUX-RING-DRV-3-frame115.jpg
Ring designed by Damien Rohrbach for a client using 3Design CAD v10
Dez!

Re: I am the unexpected, and you are the best (updated variant caustics Luxcore 2.6)

Post by Dez! »

buzz!
Yeah, that's how cool Luxcore's jewelry renders are supposed to be
The finest work with light and color. I really enjoyed this work. Thank you!
Linux Plasma | Ryzen 5, 32Gb, SSD M2, GT 590 RX | BenQ 27 | Wacom One | Microsoft Ergo | Tie Guan Yin tea
http://dezigner.tilda.ws/
TAO
Developer
Developer

Re: I am the unexpected, and you are the best (updated variant caustics Luxcore 2.6)

Post by TAO »

Amazing i like to see this one in the gallery. you need to create a tutorial of how to make it or at least a short video of the process.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Post by joyasrohrbach »

Thank you, I am very happy to see Luxcore moving forward and growing. Now that the latest builds are running with Blender 2.93 - when I read about it on the forums, I could not believe it, and oh surprise, it is working again! So yes, a tutorial is a great idea right now. If this render can get into the gallery, I would be proud as always.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Post by joyasrohrbach »

I already have a tutorial at https://youtu.be/H7dsWONZh_A It is more general, but I was suprised to see today that it is one of my most liked tutorials, so I guess I made something right already :D
TAO
Developer
Developer

Post by TAO »

I've seen it I'm a big fan.