Bazaar ....

Post your tests, experiments and unfinished renderings here.
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Re: Bazaar ....

Post by Sharlybg »

TAO wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:54 pm
Sharlybg wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:50 pm Btw being able to code addon on Max plus abiity to do nice archi render is very impressive.
Do you have a portfolio of past work ?
That's very kind of you.
I'm a developer, so work on anything that interest me.
I started programing as a child, in past mostly worked on visual effects, Animations, Games And anything that envelopes development or creativity.
That's my website. https://www.3dfine.com/ take a look at it, it's not updated and not complete just a brief part of my job. (i really need to update my website :lol: do not laugh at me, i will update it very soon.)

At the moment I'm working part time on in France and part time for a company in Asia (We made 6000 minuets 2d animation called DirinDirin) and of course my spare time on LuxCore.
Absoluetly fantastic i was already amazed by the photo look of your renders . I'm also converting myself to work toward advertising and cinema in general. That look like a lot of nice experiences on wide range of things.
One day if you have time (you look busy :mrgreen: ) you could even make tutorial on your photo look style with luxcore .
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA
TAO
Developer
Developer

Post by TAO »

Sharlybg wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:05 pm
TAO wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:54 pm
Sharlybg wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:50 pm Btw being able to code addon on Max plus abiity to do nice archi render is very impressive.
Do you have a portfolio of past work ?
That's very kind of you.
I'm a developer, so work on anything that interest me.
I started programing as a child, in past mostly worked on visual effects, Animations, Games And anything that envelopes development or creativity.
That's my website. https://www.3dfine.com/ take a look at it, it's not updated and not complete just a brief part of my job. (i really need to update my website :lol: do not laugh at me, i will update it very soon.)

At the moment I'm working part time on in France and part time for a company in Asia (We made 6000 minuets 2d animation called DirinDirin) and of course my spare time on LuxCore.
Absoluetly fantastic i was already amazed by the photo look of your renders . I'm also converting myself to work toward advertising and cinema in general. That look like a lot of nice experiences on wide range of things.
One day if you have time (you look busy :mrgreen: ) you could even make tutorial on your photo look style with luxCore .
I really enjoy development of LuxCore plugin event in the past. If you remember i created the first internal plugin at the first place with Hedphelym, but i did not have enough time to work on it so i create basics for others to have a good start point, either inside this forum or other places, before that the plugin was a script to translate 3dsmax scene not the actual renderer.
Now, I'm serious about the LuxCore, plugin and everything and deferentially i will create tutorial and even a set of objects for 3dsmax Version of LuxCore.
Thank you for your suggestion. if you have any idea i will be happy to hear it.
TAO
Developer
Developer

Post by TAO »

A few more render test.
222227.jpg
222228.jpg
TAO
Developer
Developer

Post by TAO »

Here are a few stylish renders that I create with serious complex texture connections.
This can be useful especially for architecture render or sketch design look.
That's the result of what I was done with shaders and textures that I was able to achieve with 3dsmax LuxCore Plugin.
Vectore11-s.jpg
Section-L-02-S.jpg
Vectore14-s.jpg
Luximage

Post by Luximage »

Very nice both the photoreal and the sketch results.
TAO
Developer
Developer

Post by TAO »

Luximage wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:44 am Very nice both the photoreal and the sketch results.
Thank you, it's a work in progress. The development of the MaxToLux plugin and rendering at the same time, with taking care of not crashing things, make it a bit hard to work with.
Especially that the scene is too big to be handle easily.
Here are a few new renders.
FR-02-4-S.jpg
FR-03-S.jpg
FR-04-S.jpg
FR-05-2-S.jpg