LEARNING

Post your tests, experiments and unfinished renderings here.
david57

Re: LEARNING

Post by david57 »

Bidir + 3933 Samples + Denoiser
Still learning.
Attachments
Three Chairs.jpg
Wig42

Post by Wig42 »

Lovely test scene, it's actually mine and is a CC_BY licence so you have to give credit to the person who modelled it. I don't mind you using it but please don't pass it off as your own, or at least give credit to me.

If anybody does want the scen then you can download it from my Blendswap page https://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/75431

Cheers, Wig42
david57

Post by david57 »

Wig42,
We are not interested in your model scene.
There is a guy "Racleborg" in this forum asking for our test scenes and so the only
way to get rid of him was to give him yours.
Dade
Developer
Developer

Post by Dade »

david57 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:35 pm We are not interested in your model scene.
You seem to be, you are using it. He was asking for the well deserved credits because he is the author of the scene. You should answer with a bit more kindness, especially when you are breaking a license.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
Racleborg

Post by Racleborg »

the only
way to get rid of him was to give him yours.
That's nice!

Also, earlier on, I did ask about who's scene it was and I wasn't aware that it belonged to wig42.

With the above in mind, I would just like to thank wig42 for his excellent scene from which I have been able to learn a few things.
marcatore
Donor
Donor

Post by marcatore »

Dade wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:45 pm
david57 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:35 pm We are not interested in your model scene.
You seem to be, you are using it. He was asking for the well deserved credits because he is the author of the scene. You should answer with a bit more kindness, especially when you are breaking a license.
Quote.
If you don't know where a model come from, you obviously don't know that you should mention everyone, but when someone came here and say that that scene is "yours", at least a kind reply is, in my POV, is welcome.

It costs zero effort.
david57

Post by david57 »

I have no way of knowing who's model ive been using.
I found it here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=221
I thought he was rightful owner. Then some other guy comes and claims that it's his.
How can anyone know who's file it's from. Can this person who says he is Wig42 be
the same person that says he is Racleborg. For now im giving credit to the man that
placed the file here in this forum or the person wahn.
He uses different render engines.
I tried to delete my profile here but could not find a way to do that.
Please delete my profile or account here.
Thanks.
Racleborg

Post by Racleborg »

How can anyone know who's file it's from
It is stated quite clearly whose scene it is: http://www.pbrt.org/scenes-v3.html

I appear to have made a mistake here as I also downloaded the scene and should have read who's it was at that time.I owe a huge apology!
Attachments
Capture.PNG
tokiop

Post by tokiop »

License / attribution mismatch aside, the model and renders are great, congrats to the authors and keep sharing ! :D