updated Sacred Scarab necklace

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

updated Sacred Scarab necklace

Post by joyasrohrbach »

Initial post:
Months ago, I designed a scarab. It was there, waiting for its deserved render. I forgot about it. But a couple of days ago, I was watching a cartoon, and one of the episodes was about a sacred scarab! And I remembered, my scarab! Scene created with Blender 2.92 - I designed the scarab in early november using 3Design Cad Pro v9.511

Its a gold scarab with enamels, lapislazulis, garnets, a pearl and an amethyst. All materials made with Luxcore 2.5

I sculpted and modeled the entire scene. Ground, rocks, moos, bubbles, flowers, braches, all created for the special occasion. The sparks are part of the 3D scene as small volumetric with emission objects.

Yet again the scene took the same time to create than designing the jewel. Creating high jewellery designs and manufacturing them is already challenging. Nonetheless, I dedicate in such a way to my renders as much as possible the art form way. And that's neat, double neat. This sacred scarab found it's most deserved surroundings. Enjoy the design of the jewel as much as the final render.

4K render 2000 samples Luxcore 2.5
1-POSTER-SCARAB-ROHRBACH.jpg
The final image has only very slight stains corrections and the sparks were enhanced with Painter.

I made two live sessions about creating this scene with Blender 2.92 and Luxcore 2.5, you can watch that there https://youtu.be/QaNmFd1hcCU and there https://youtu.be/qkgvfrmvbmQ

Views of some stages of the render
5-stages.jpg
Some other views
2-screen.jpg
3-blue-scarab-rohrbach.jpg
4-3design-screen.jpg
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Re: updated Sacred Scarab necklace

Post by joyasrohrbach »

I kept working. The necklace now sits on the ground. The render has only color effects, otherwise it is as it is.
Sepia 4K

Color 4K
lastrodamo

Post by lastrodamo »

Really nice
I love the colors
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Post by joyasrohrbach »