Combining Multipass AOV of Lux Core Render in Blender compositor for Creating Beauty Pass Tutorial

Links and discussions related to tutorials, tips and tricks.
cgvirus

Combining Multipass AOV of Lux Core Render in Blender compositor for Creating Beauty Pass Tutorial

Post by cgvirus »

https://youtu.be/BoVXeHuzl6s
jfcalcena

Re: Combining Multipass AOV of Lux Core Render in Blender compositor for Creating Beauty Pass Tutorial

Post by jfcalcena »

Hello guys. I'm new user of Luxcore and I'd installed the new stable version 2.4 in my Blender 2.83.3 LTS, and I have 2 questions.
- I saw that in the Passes tab, there is no option for Refraction. That's right? Or am I wrong? See the attached image that has nothing like the (Transmission from Cycles Render), which is the equivalent of Refraction. All others renderers like Corona, Redshift or Octane, uses the Refraction passes as alternative.

- And another question, I'm following your Tutorial: https://youtu.be/BoVXeHuzl6s?t=171

And, when I use my .EXR Multi Layer file inside Compositing window, he didn't come with passes that shows in this video. Only comes with - Image / Alpha and Depth channels.

Thanks a lot guys!

Cheers!
JULIO FERRARI
Attachments
Luxcore passes.jpeg
cgvirus

Re: Combining Multipass AOV of Lux Core Render in Blender compositor for Creating Beauty Pass Tutorial

Post by cgvirus »

Hi it needs to be openEXR "Multilayer" not only "openEXR" which contains only alpha and depth with beauty.

I will try to see about refraction. Have not touched it yet.
jfcalcena

Post by jfcalcena »

Yes, I used the Multilayer option, and doesn't works.

Tks!!
jfcalcena

Post by jfcalcena »

cgvirus wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:18 pm Hi it needs to be openEXR "Multilayer" not only "openEXR" which contains only alpha and depth with beauty.

I will try to see about refraction. Have not touched it yet.
Hello CGVirus. Now it's working! LOL!! It must be a little bug with my Blender that day! Sorry! I'll wait for the other question about Refraction Pass.

Tks!!

Cheers!
JulianoLisboa

Post by JulianoLisboa »

Hello,

Any news about the refraction pass?