Just a shrimp

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Re: Just a shrimp

Post by joyasrohrbach »

:idea: "the new black: phrase, expression. People say that something is the new black to mean that it is suddenly fashionable or popular."
CodeHD
Donor
Donor

Post by CodeHD »

I know, I was trying to be nice and make a joke to say that it's not ugly :idea: ;)
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Post by joyasrohrbach »

Yes while I was answering that did actually crossed my mind and then smiled :D but I also thought that not everybody is familiar with that saying, so the doubt striked me. Thanks for clarifying. Enjoy your shrimp cocktail with champagne.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Post by joyasrohrbach »

This is what I will call the final render, I added caustics and colored lights. Only the vignette effect is post production.
The render is entirely from LuxCore 2.3
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

I'd like to add your work to our gallery at https://luxcorerender.org/gallery/.
If that's OK with you, please tell me the name I should use to credit you, and optionally a website/portfolio I should link to.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Post by joyasrohrbach »

B.Y.O.B. wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:26 pm I'd like to add your work to our gallery at https://luxcorerender.org/gallery/.
If that's OK with you, please tell me the name I should use to credit you, and optionally a website/portfolio I should link to.
That would be a great honor. My name is Damien Rohrbach. Sorry I just saw your message. My website is www.joyasrohrbach.com