volkswagen karmann

Post your tests, experiments and unfinished renderings here.
MorNady

volkswagen karmann

Post by MorNady »

hey, I am working on a volkswagen karmann, I wanted to create a moody twilight atmpshere, so that the light of the car is the only light source in the scene (exept the HDI photo). Any ideas what to add to that scene? what to take off? thanks for the future feedback :)

WAS MADE WITH lUXCORE V.2.3 & BLENDER 2.82a
Attachments
car_model(1\2)
car_model(1\2)
car_model(2\2)
car_model(2\2)
main scene
main scene
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Re: volkswagen karmann

Post by Sharlybg »

The only advice i can give here is to work with reference photo that give a clear idea of the mood you're looking for.
This will save you a lot of time and improve the final result by boosting your creativity.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Re: volkswagen karmann

Post by FarbigeWelt »

MorNady wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:04 am Any ideas what to add to that scene? what to take off?
Nice old car. To get an interesting picture you may add some people hanging around by sitting on the wall or standing in front of it. Or you may place a women in high heels smoking a cigarette in the beam of one head light. Smoking fits good in the times when the car was made. A large area sign with a catching, funny or ironic advertising text. 8-)
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1