Hotel pool area concept design

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
lacilaci
Donor
Donor

Re: Hotel pool area concept design

Post by lacilaci »

FarbigeWelt wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:36 pm I guess you are a good photographer and observer. Your computer generated images look very realistic. This perfection grows from all the details even in small things like the bowls of fruits, the meals card, the welding traces of the bar chairs, the porous edge of launch tables, the ocean's waves, the palm trees, et cetera.
There is nothing missing but humans enjoying the place.

Great work! Congratulations!
:D
Thank you... There is a lot missing and far from perfect though... but I ran out of free time and nerves with this scene :D
tokiop

Post by tokiop »

lacilaci wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:28 pm
Dade wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:21 pm Quite awesome :mrgreen:
Congrats to both ! Amazing images, skills, collaboration and achievement ! :shock:
kintuX

Post by kintuX »

Another good one! 8-)
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Post by Sharlybg »

I'm so happy to see such high quality work done in Luxcore. A dream become reallity. I think you should give it a spin on blenderartists.

Also can we have more infos: render time hardware résolution settings.

Btw do you speak french ? One of the card show a text in french. Ask because it is my native language.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

Sharlybg wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:58 pm I think you should give it a spin on blenderartists.
The thread is here: https://blenderartists.org/t/hotel-pool ... pt/1183709
lacilaci
Donor
Donor

Post by lacilaci »

Sharlybg wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:58 pm I'm so happy to see such high quality work done in Luxcore. A dream become reallity. I think you should give it a spin on blenderartists.

Also can we have more infos: render time hardware résolution settings.

Btw do you speak french ? One of the card show a text in french. Ask because it is my native language.
Thanks,

It was rtx2070+ryzen2700 on average it took 40 min. to render frame at 3000x2000 (makes me wonder now how much performance hit dispersion does, would it be faster without dispersion?)

I don't speak french and the menu should be in italian, unless I somehow managed to f*ck it up :D
lacilaci
Donor
Donor

Post by lacilaci »

kintuX wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:35 pm Another good one! 8-)
Thank you :!:
Dade
Developer
Developer

Post by Dade »

lacilaci wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:42 pm It was rtx2070+ryzen2700 on average it took 40 min. to render frame at 3000x2000 (makes me wonder now how much performance hit dispersion does, would it be faster without dispersion?)
Yes, not in term of samples/sec but in term of noise, dispersion add another dimension to sample (i.e. the wavelength).
lacilaci wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:42 pm I don't speak french and the menu should be in italian, unless I somehow managed to f*ck it up :D
The expression "A la Carte" is French but it is commonly used in Italy (the Italian translation is "Alla Carta"). The other (readable) voices are in Italian. No native Italian speaking will find odd to see the French expression in this context.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
lacilaci
Donor
Donor

Post by lacilaci »

Dade wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:51 pm
lacilaci wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:42 pm It was rtx2070+ryzen2700 on average it took 40 min. to render frame at 3000x2000 (makes me wonder now how much performance hit dispersion does, would it be faster without dispersion?)
Yes, not in term of samples/sec but in term of noise, dispersion add another dimension to sample (i.e. the wavelength).
lacilaci wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:42 pm I don't speak french and the menu should be in italian, unless I somehow managed to f*ck it up :D
The expression "A la Carte" is French but it is commonly used in Italy (the Italian translation is "Alla Carta"). The other (readable) voices are in Italian. No native Italian speaking will find odd to see the French expression in this context.
Yes the "a la carte" is pretty common in restaurants no matter what language is the menu. Just a fancy name for "menu" (Well I guess for french speaking person it's a normal name for menu :D)