Mediabook

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Mushroom Trees

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Sun's relative size is 7.5. Tone map Reinhard's settings lead to a quite dark image which is exposure 1.1 and gamma 1.1 corrected. There are l12.5 million lights below the mushrooms head. There are two types of mushrooms. Both types are multiplied by 2000 with its own particle system. Mushrooms' materials are a mix of glass respective rough glass and matte. The pink floor is also a mix of glass and matte. There is a very bright area light below the floor. The strict geometric strictness of the mushrooms avoids a natural look. Maybe, I change that in a future version of the image.
At the moment I like the result as is and I am very happy about LuxCoreRenders capabilities to render a scene of 2.6 Mpixels openCL with 71.5 Mfaces and 12.5 Mlights on a single four years old GPU within 1 hour and 22 minutes. For this scene this means processing of 2.4 klights/s and 13.5 kfaces/s.
Mushrooms openCL PGIC 1503 samples 1 GPU 1h22m52s init 1m4s expt 1m2s VRAM 4805, 12.5 mio lights
Mushrooms openCL PGIC 1503 samples 1 GPU 1h22m52s init 1m4s expt 1m2s VRAM 4805, 12.5 mio lights
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Mushroom Trees, a bit more natural

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Actually it is simple. Human perception is used to realize very fast repeating patterns. In a glimpse symmetric or mirrored patterns are visible to human even if the source pattern is made from black and white square. To symmetric or to perfectly rectangular aligned objects look odd because in nature there are rare occasions only. There seems to be a limit of acceptable symmetry. There lies a beauty in symmetry like beautiful faces or butterflies but there are always little differences of left right. I guess small varieties are a key to natural look. I made only a few simple object modifications and re-rendered the former image. There are still a lot of repeating patterns. In the new image these are less obvious and I am quite satisfied with result now. :D
Mushrooms openCL PGIC 1500 samples 1 GPU 1h41m09s init 1m26 expt 1m35s
Mushrooms openCL PGIC 1500 samples 1 GPU 1h41m09s init 1m26 expt 1m35s
I had to reduce the number of lights because the light buffer exceeded the max allocatable memory block of 4GB on a 8 GB card (?). Render time increased about 20 minutes, I guess this is because the mushroom objects have more faces than in the earlier version.
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Jade Dragon with Ball

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Was just an idea to look around for a free model figurine to download somewhere. Most sites I found require a gratis account. But I did not like to sign for an account even if it is free. I only wanted to download a model to play with. Fortunately I found Artec 3D's home page. They have models for download without account. Artec 3D distributes their own 3D scanners. The simplest model starts at 6'700 Euro. Their products are definitely not for everyone. However, the model I downloaded looks very well this means Artec 3D's scanner's scans meet high quality requirements.
Jade Dragon with Ball, openCL Hybrid, 1000 samples OIDN 0.95, 33ms16
Jade Dragon with Ball, openCL Hybrid, 1000 samples OIDN 0.95, 33ms16
MacBook Air with M1
provisory

Re: Jade Dragon with Ball

Post by provisory »

FarbigeWelt wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:45 pm Was just an idea to look around for a free model figurine to download somewhere. Most sites I found require a gratis account. But I did not like to sign for an account even if it is free. I only wanted to download a model to play with...
I recommend this site:
http://threedscans.com/

Very high quality scans, no copyright restrictions and no need to register.
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Re: Jade Dragon with Ball

Post by FarbigeWelt »

provisory wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:11 pm I recommend this site:
http://threedscans.com/

Very high quality scans, no copyright restrictions and no need to register.
Many thanks for the tip!
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Quantenkristall - Quantum Crystal

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Quantenkristall, in warmen Tönen_.png
For those who do not want to zoom in the picture above - animated GIF follows.
Quantenkristall.gif
MacBook Air with M1
Racleborg

Re: Mediabook

Post by Racleborg »

Looks really cool!
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Racleborg wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:43 pm Looks really cool!
Thank you much for your feedback!
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Welcome to Your Age of Quantum Consciousness

Post by FarbigeWelt »

The picture reminds slightly a transporter room of a famous science fiction series. I have associated the patterns in the plane, to the picture‘s left, with patterns of a punched card; so to say the easy decipherable greeting, encoded in the light of a periodically pulsing quasar.

This quasar, a light tower for all who are overwhelmed by wanderlust watching stars and who recall those obscure days in brilliant twinklings, spread over a black deep sky, as if today was just a wink in moment of a dreamer‘s blink.
quadtoprightcenter
quadtoprightcenter
:D "Welcome to Your Age of Quantum Consciousness" :D
Fictional welcome message from outer space on 31 qbit multiplexed, ten prime elements' quantum signature encoded high frequency electromagnetic wave carrier.
- Requires quantum computers to detect multiplexed signal and to decompress packed Euler e based information.
- Requires multilayer three dimensional neuronal network trained to translate multiple written languages of different grammar concepts and in different alphabets including mathematics, quantum theory, nuclear physics and hyper object oriented programming languages to decipher greeting including enigmatic encoded description of how to access further information in the message.
The attachment Welcome-to-Your-Age-of-Quantum-Consciousness.gif is no longer available
The attachment Welcome to Your Age of Quantum Consciousness_quadcentercenter.png is no longer available
quadcentercenter
quadcentercenter
quadleftcenter
quadleftcenter
quadcentertop
quadcentertop
Texts and Images, © 2019, Michael Trösch aka quantenkristall aka FarbigeWelt
Non-commercial copies allowed with mandatory reference to author or author's homepage, keeping similar quality, i.e. reasonable resolution and,or compression.
MacBook Air with M1
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

Cool!