Page 7 of 9

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:12 am
by Dade
Enty wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm
I'm running Linux.
There was a problem with a library version, the undergoing build should work fine (it should be ready in about 3 hours).

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:42 am
by marcatore
it seems that daily builds are missing the openCL versions since some days.

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:20 am
by acasta69
marcatore wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:42 am
it seems that daily builds are missing the openCL versions since some days.
Hi, thanks for reporting. There was some problem some days ago, but I thought I had fixed it...
I've just checked again and the MacOS OpenCL version was missing.
Every now and then the automatic upload fails in a way that requires manual cleaning of the GitHub release, otherwise it keeps on failing...

Everything should be again in place now.

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:30 am
by marcatore
thank you.

So, should I find the Win OpenCl build in minutes?

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:41 am
by acasta69
marcatore wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:30 am
So, should I find the Win OpenCl build in minutes?
Ok, sorry, I checked the LuxCore release and now I realized you meant BlendLuxCore.
This should be also restored now... at least I think so: it keeps generating an error, but the files should be there.
Could you please check?

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:51 am
by marcatore
oh..sorry that I didn't specified that it was related to BlendLuxCore (I'm sorry but in my head I see Luxrender and Blender like a single thing...my fault)

Anyway, now it's ok.
thank you very much

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:23 pm
by B.Y.O.B.
Hi,

the pyluxcore in the latest LuxCore and BlendLuxCore builds for Windows with OpenCL (package BlendLuxCore-latest-win64-opencl.zip resp. luxcorerender-latest-win64-opencl.zip) report version 2.3beta2, so it's out of date (and as expected, doesn't contain the latest fixes).
How can I restart the builds if something like this happens, and can it be prevented or at least reported (e.g. via email)?

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:27 pm
by acasta69
I have deleted the win opencl file from the latest GitHub release and started deployment again from the failed release pipeline (I didn't notice that it failed).
Could you please check if it succeeds and then do the same for blendluxcore?
Sorry but I cannot be at my pc now...

In general, if the build pipeline succeeds, as it usually does, and then the release fails, it's enough to open the corresponding release pipeline and click "Redeploy".

I'll check again also about your other question as soon as possible.

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:38 pm
by B.Y.O.B.
Thanks a lot!
acasta69 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:27 pm
Could you please check if it succeeds and then do the same for blendluxcore?
Sure.

Re: LuxCoreRender daily/automatic builds

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:15 pm
by acasta69
B.Y.O.B. wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:23 pm
How can I restart the builds if something like this happens, and can it be prevented or at least reported (e.g. via email)?
Normally, when the build fails I receive a notification e-mail (sometimes with a long delay). I have never explicitly set this up, I think it happens because I created the pipeline. I have found no way yet to add or modify recipients of this notification.
Sometimes (e.g. yesterday) it can happen that the release process apparently succeeds, but not all files in GitHub are really updated. I think it's impossible to detect this automatically, since for the system everything was just ok.

In any case, for some reason the BlendLuxCore release pipeline fails really often, much more than the corresponding LuxCore one. I can't understand why, since the tasks used are exactly the same.
I have now modified the pipeline so that the task used to modify the latest release is the same used for the official ones, just in case this kind of malfunction is partly due to the task itself. I have no other ideas at the moment, let's see if it works better...