World HDRI transformation

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
Taka
Donor
Donor

World HDRI transformation

Post by Taka »

Hi,

Is there a way to manipulate the location, scale of HDRI image? I'm using a HDRI for lighting the scene as well as background. Using a hemi lamp seems to let me change only x, y rotation. What I'm trying to do is change the Z location as well as scale of them. I know in Cycles, I can change the Z location but not the scale. In Corona(blender add-on), you can change the scale. The guy from iMeshh shows it in this video(around 5:30~).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra5yTby286E
I'm aware that this would distort the image but as a small portion of background, it wouldn't be a problem for me.Thanks,
Dade
Developer
Developer

Re: World HDRI transformation

Post by Dade »

Taka wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:56 pm Is there a way to manipulate the location, scale of HDRI image?
Nope.
Taka wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:56 pm I'm using a HDRI for lighting the scene as well as background.
You just need to split the problem: use an HDR for lighting and render with a black background (there is an option for that) than compose with any background image you want.
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties