Material Null generates Visible Edges and Intersections

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Now! Correct material / volume setting lead to promising results

Post by FarbigeWelt »

FarbigeWelt wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:21 am Inside-Out Cubes Material Null, Spheres Material Glass Homogeneous_7.png
Obviously, I did not read my own file's name this morning and posted an intermediate result. The reason for the monolithic look of material Null homogeneous in former image is: normals have been inside out.

The outer blueish cube is still made from small gaps separated smaller cubes, this time with faint blue scattering. The Glass spheres (opacity 0.3) look perfect now with their yellow scattering. Image openCL hybrid with pgic indirect cache rendered with 1500 samples (1080*1080, 7 minutes).
Correct_Cubes Material Null Homogeneous AND Spheres Material Glass Homogeneous
Correct_Cubes Material Null Homogeneous AND Spheres Material Glass Homogeneous
Sometimes a small idea grows to a fix idea, an addiction of its own. I am still hunting orange juice. :lol: And I think I am one step closer, thanks to a few roundabout ways to open my eyes for the insight into virtual matter. :)
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1