Error while rendering

Use this forum for general user support and related questions.
Forum rules
Please upload a testscene that allows developers to reproduce the problem, and attach some images.
Luxart

Error while rendering

Post by Luxart »

Hi,

I got this following error while rendering.

module 'BlendLuxCore.bin.pyluxcore' has no attribute 'ConvertFilmChannelOutput_3xFloat_To_3xFloatList'

Btw, I'm using the latest source files and addon downloaded today from github and compiled in VS2013.

I'm using lib files from Luxrender v1.6 Windows deps files, as the current lib files seems to be corrupted in github.
Dade
Developer
Developer

Re: Error while rendering

Post by Dade »

Luxart wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 am I got this following error while rendering.

module 'BlendLuxCore.bin.pyluxcore' has no attribute 'ConvertFilmChannelOutput_3xFloat_To_3xFloatList'

Btw, I'm using the latest source files and addon downloaded today from github and compiled in VS2013.
The latest sources are compatible with a BlendLuxCore under development on a branch (B.Y.O.B. can better explain the situation).

You have couple of options:

- you can checkout the BlendLuxCore AOV branch (but wait for B.Y.O.B. confirmation);

- you can checkout the alpha4 sources (git checkout luxcorerender_v2.0alpha4)
Luxart wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 am I'm using lib files from Luxrender v1.6 Windows deps files, as the current lib files seems to be corrupted in github.
There are not as explained in another thread ;)

You can also just download the repository (without the need to install the LFS extension) from: https://github.com/LuxCoreRender/Window ... master.zip
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

As Dade said.

I'm currently restructuring pyluxcoreforblender a bit so it currently can't be used with BlendLuxCore.
We are not in release phase, so it's perfectly normal for stuff to be broken (temporarily).
If you need a "stable" build, use the latest release.
Luxart

Post by Luxart »

I will download the alpha4 files and compile with it.

Thanks for the info :) .