Office

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
lacilaci
Donor
Donor

Office

Post by lacilaci »

Freestyle of an Office design, personal project for figuring out how to use luxcore for interior rendering...

Using some of the more recent daily builds in linux/ubuntu not sure which but after beta4 version
Average 2hrs per 4K image(4770K+GTX1060) + Declan Russel's standalone build of nvidia denoiser.
Attachments
ca02.jpg
ca03.jpg
ca04.jpg
ca07.jpg
ca08.jpg
ca05.jpg
wasd

Re: Office

Post by wasd »

Everything is so nice, so I'll be talking about things I don't like :)
The tables. They are good, but not for office work. Small, with uneven surface and without drawers. There's plenty of place in room, everyone could get L-shaped desk instead.
Why shutters are inside the room?
Snowflakes are too flat and too aligned.
That's all about things I like less then other. Everything other is very nice. I like that floor and other wood (or wood-like) materials in the scene. The chair is wonderful. Especially the sit part. That little lights and black and white thing at the back are nice too.
CPU Bidir + Metropolis | Core i5-4570
lacilaci
Donor
Donor

Post by lacilaci »

wasd wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 pm Why shutters are inside the room?
I saw this in one winter challet or something. It's not a functional shutter rather a decorative element for the interior.

It's all just for the looks with this project :)
epilectrolytics
Donor
Donor

Post by epilectrolytics »

Modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering all top!

It's all about the optics though, disturbing stuff like power cords, external drives or those drawers wasd mentioned are conveniently omitted :D

I like it anyways, and the casual DOF renders from the WIP thread even more than the final ones in here.

Definitely some of these belong into the gallery!
lacilaci
Donor
Donor

Post by lacilaci »

epilectrolytics wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:32 pm Modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering all top!

It's all about the optics though, disturbing stuff like power cords, external drives or those drawers wasd mentioned are conveniently omitted :D
power cords was something I was actually thinking about doing... But I was afraid that wide shots would look too messy, with too much stuff going on, so I would have to remove them anyways.
Racleborg

Post by Racleborg »

Looks great!
Sharlybg
Donor
Donor

Post by Sharlybg »

My favorite are the last 6 pics. Thanks you for sharing it with us ;)
Support LuxCoreRender project with salts and bounties

Portfolio : https://www.behance.net/DRAVIA