Bathroom

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
sbtracker

Bathroom

Post by sbtracker »

So far I'm quite impressed with what you can get out of LuxCore in regards to realism straight out of the box with little tweaking.
Attachments
bathroom.jpg
TAO
Developer
Developer

Re: Bathroom

Post by TAO »

impressive job, very nice concept, and realistic.
Odilkhan Yakubov

Post by Odilkhan Yakubov »

great, realism! can you post a bit more info? wire? settings? ....

Post by sbtracker »

Thankyou for the feedback..... The scene is quite open with a sky at default settings only. I have a sun with a very wide angle set at 180 for very soft shadows and so it contributes to the majority of the lighting in the scene.
Photon G.I. cache enabled with photon count at 15 and photon depth at 16 with glossiness threshold at default.
Indirect light cache is enabled with Brute force at 4.0 and Normal angle at 30.(The Cache settings are courtesy of Sharlybg, I know they're dependent on scene but I ain't that technically minded when it comes to the inner workings of Lux just yet as I'm still new to it).
The sun and sky are set at default power so I increase the exposure and the contrast through the Colour management only.
Hope that helps.. :D
Attachments
bathroom.jpg
bathroom2.jpg
Odilkhan Yakubov

Post by Odilkhan Yakubov »

sbtracker wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:13 pm Thankyou for the feedback..... The scene is quite open with a sky at default settings only. I have a sun with a very wide angle set at 180 for very soft shadows and so it contributes to the majority of the lighting in the scene.
Photon G.I. cache enabled with photon count at 15 and photon depth at 16 with glossiness threshold at default.
Indirect light cache is enabled with Brute force at 4.0 and Normal angle at 30.(The Cache settings are courtesy of Sharlybg, I know they're dependent on scene but I ain't that technically minded when it comes to the inner workings of Lux just yet as I'm still new to it).
The sun and sky are set at default power so I increase the exposure and the contrast through the Colour management only.
Hope that helps.. :D
:) nice idea