Jewels go to the pool - updated- bikini edition

Our forum gallery for displaying your finished renders.
joyasrohrbach
Donor
Donor

Re: Jewels go to the pool

Post by joyasrohrbach »

FarbigeWelt wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:11 pm
joyasrohrbach wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:16 pm
FarbigeWelt wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:03 pm

A decade ago I bought some more than a dozen of the wooden character. I made some outdoor, mainly in the woods, shots with the this figurines. Maybe I will post one the pictures of those days. To make a golden version, name it an register it was surely a good idea and good to realize it. The name Frank has interesting meanings like open, honest, gratis, ... .

:D

The scene is really a very funny. I guess it was a pleasure to set it up. Sometimes people have just to do what people like to do. :lol:
Always a pleasure to read your comments. Please do post some pictures.
Well, took some time. These guy's photos hide from me. Almost alive spirits they have. Actually wood is closer to live than stone or ore, say metal.
Three of 'em.jpg
Four of 'em.jpg
Enjoy and catch some new inspiration.

(Wood may get refreshing, glaring fire with a smooth touching sound :ugeek: Sand worked deeper curved wood + finest low viscous concrete + heat, lot of heat but caring on concrete + liquid Gold)
Great! Three of'em I find is a really great picture, Four of'em seems like a Drakkar boat and the poor 4 folks lost at sea.
I will surely get inspiration, your last phrases I don't rationally understand, but it is surely better that way. So from what I understand there will be concrete, wood, fire and molten metal. But for my caracter it will still be made out of gold, it is his nature in this case. Yes, they do have a spirit of their own.