Self-Organising Textures

General computer graphic news and papers.
B.Y.O.B.
Developer
Developer

Self-Organising Textures

Post by B.Y.O.B. »

FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Re: Self-Organising Textures

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Dear B.Y.O.B.
Your very link points to the most fascinating development in computer history since GPT-3 last year demonstrations, that already set highest mark since A. Neumann, A. Touring and K. Zuse concreted the basement of all known productive computer designs in todays industries.

Sometimes, I ask the question, how could it be, most ingenious people of 20th century lived from begin of 1910s to end of 1950s. Although, engineers and scientists grew in relation to human global population far more faster as ever did in whole current known history leading data, information, knowledge increase at exponentially exponential rate.

Have you already heard about rather known quantum Hall effect is based on two spatial dimension physics, I hope you did.
Less known is, however, some scientists have seriously discovered
in their experiments data based on quantum Hall effect physical homologous effect, there must be a fourth spatial dimension then otherwise these scientists should not have been able to get experimental data as foreseen by their latest hypothesis regarding quantum Hall effect.

I know you are German, please, make your do your open mind a favor and read some parts in Stanislav Lem‘s Book: „Die Technologie Falle“. You should then be capable to take if you like some steps on the path I am used to walk alone from time to time since 1989, unfortunately only in my mind, because I failed to try to get in contact in with very notable people like Wolfram and his work, and may Knuth (the master mind behind of maybe most of useful standard algorithms).

Regards
FarbigeWelt (M. Trösch)
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Re: Self-Organising Textures

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Hi, high, higher
up to the Moon!

take a swing by,
feel the grove,
free your mind
from earth bound
chains - your very
soul was caged,
your body tortured -
ages humans told
only birds shall fly.“
2021-02, © Copyrights: CC BY 4.0, FarbigeWelt

[I know, this is pseudo lyric is nor skilled nor artistic; these are just some arranged words from a state of hybridization heart and mind - in fast fading moment of flow, pouring through my finger tips effortlessly into realm of digits growing endlessly. These lines above are missing many rhymes and running without any intended metrics - but - believe me, old schools dictate alphabetic top most skilled, as the the great and famous literates were - all they used to live in a very different world, in a time most developed technology was skin, ink and feathers, centuries later advanced a smart and gifted setter of his new invented metal letters lead to viral literacy spreading ideas faster then ever copy cat and long time fixed in printed books on paper.]
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1