Next Year 12021, The Era of modern Human Culture

General project and community related discussions and offtopic threads.
FarbigeWelt
Donor
Donor

Next Year 12021, The Era of modern Human Culture

Post by FarbigeWelt »

Sometimes, one has to share an especial finding. :oops:

Please, watch this video clip of extraordinary, exceptional artwork with fantastic illustration based on intelligent, scientific knowledge investigations. :idea: :!:

Please, do not halt watching the short video clip due to overwhelming saturated use of fancy colors and maybe thinking: „Aarrrgghh, that‘s babies’ stuff like ‚The Simpsons‘.“ :evil:
In this case, I’ll beg you pardon. With the seriousness of my 47 years of living experience, I can tell you it‘s definitely not! :twisted:

:lol:

Instead! Please, listen to the important facts about humans and their in geological meaning very short history on earth, the only planet yet we know worth living on; at least on our current sozio-human-techno-psyco-scientific level of just have lately beginners. :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/CWu29PRCUvQ - „Kurzgesagt“

If you similar attracted to this kind of facts-story-telling like me, don‘t be afraid that’s all. It’s not, there is many more of „Kurzgesagt“ out there. :D

Did you notice how lovely detailed all the Munich team’s technical, well abstracted illustrations are?
Light and Word designing Creator - www.farbigewelt.ch - aka quantenkristall || #luxcorerender
MacBook Air with M1